WSRRA

WSRRA

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2014 WSRRA Grand Marshal

Photo by Naomi Loomis

















Darlene Loomis has been chosen to be the very first Western States Ranch Rodeo Association Grand Marshal.  “I am very honored to be chosen,” Darlene said. “I was very pleased and surprised.” Darlene has a passion for the WSRRA, “I support the WSRRA and I have for the last 5 years been involved in helping my daughter-in-law, Naomi, produce the sanctioned WSRRA Ranch rodeo and bronc riding in Bridgeport, Nebraska.   The WSRRA really is about traditions and working cowboys.” 
Darlene Loomis is from Broadwater, Nebraska.  She and her late husband, Fred Loomis recipient of the 2014 Cowboy Crisis Fund, ranched in the Nebraska Sand hills for over 50 years.  “Thank you WSRRA for all you have done for our family,” Darlene states.


WSRRA National Sponsors:

No comments:

Post a Comment